Scan Library Crashes

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

MarkoftheWild
Experienced Forumor

Scan Library Crashes

Post by MarkoftheWild »

I am restructuring the system I have install at a night club. We have 4 very generic par 64 cans.we have an ssl file for the but i need to convert into a ss2 file. I followed the instructions to a t on opening in the scan library, then save as a ss2. When i do this it pops up saying no pan/tilt channels, i say ok and all is good. or so i though. when i try to make a new page with the newly save ss2 profile it wont let me get past the profile selection window. when looking at the new file properties it says 1 kb. It looks like it doesn't like this file. But it was working for the past 4 years. i had to delete the page the pars were on to make room for new cans. any ideas on how to make it work? also when i try to open the file by double clicking on it, it open the scan library editor and the says "there was a problem sending the command to the program" then crashes. any ideas?
Mark Green
Mark of the Wild
PO Box 1102
Talkeetna, Alaska
907-744-1633 (mobile)
907-562-6689 (office)
www.markofthewild.com
[email protected]
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Scan Library Crashes

Post by simonB »

Hi Mark

Please me the SSL1 file you want to convert.This could be a bug with the scan library software.

Thanks
Simon
--
Sales/Support