HE10 Port

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

chris1987

HE10 Port

Post by chris1987 »

Hi;)!

Ich benutze die SUITE2-FC First Class.

Ich würde gerne ein DMX - Lichtsteuerpult (vorzugsweise das elation show designer II cf) benutzen und das SUITE2 als Visualisierungstool nutzen.
Meine Überlegung ist das Pult an den den HE10 Port (Pin 1 Ground, Pin 3 DMX+, Pin 5, DMX-) anzuschließen und dann in der Software zu sehen was ich gerade für Funktionen an meinen einzelnen DMX geräten aktiviert habe.

Ziel ist es, dass ich meine Einstellungen am Pult mache und diese dann in der Suite als Szene oder Schalter abzuspeichern.

Vielen Dank schon mal!

greetzle
Chris

Hi ;)!

I use the SUITE2-FC First Class.

I'd like a DMX - use lighting console (preferably the elation showDesigner II cf) and use the SUITE2 as visualization tool.
My reasoning is the console to the HE10 port (pin 1 ground, pin 3 DMX +, Pin 5, DMX) to connect and then to see what I have in the software enabled features for just about my individual DMX devices.

The goal is that I'm doing my settings on the console and then save it as a scene in the Suite or switch.

Thanks in advance!

greetings
Chris
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: HE10 Port

Post by simonB »

Hi Chris

Sorry, I don't understand what you want to do. Gernot may be able to help you as he speaks German.
Simon
--
Sales/Support