10 universes show

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

pmarcotte
New Forumor

10 universes show

Post by pmarcotte »

Hi i'm programming an install with 10 u. I would like to program this setup with multiple programmers. Can I combine multiples setup (from different computers) into a single final setup? Each programmer would program a different part of the setup (one would program the trad, the other the movers and another programer the LEDs) then combine everything in a final show....
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Re: 10 universes show

Post by RichterMC »

Hi pmarcotte,

have think of the new page import/export feature in Suite 2 ?

Best
Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Like Gernot said, create a page for each fixture then once all the programming is done, import all the different pages into one master show and then create any master page scenes/switches/cycles
Simon
--
Sales/Support
pmarcotte
New Forumor

Post by pmarcotte »

page import doesn't work well with more more than 1 universe. the patch doesn't follow in the import process.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Hi sorry for the late response here. It seems that if you try to import a set of fixtures that are in another universe, the first fixture of the range is patched to universe 1. What you need to do is to take this fixture and drag and drop it to the appropriate universe. It may be a good idea to import the universe 1 fixtures last. We'll get this fixed in the next version.
Simon
--
Sales/Support