Feb 16 Release FREEZING

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

TheBadManor
New Forumor

Feb 16 Release FREEZING

Post by TheBadManor »

Hi,

I updated from the Nov 29th Beta to the Feb 16th Official Release the other day and I'm experiencing a couple of issues with the program freezing.

Here is a list of the most common instances:
1. when I am in "page settings" and trying to change the picture for a page.
2. when I click the page list scroll bar
3. when I am editing button settings
4. when I am operating live and switching between pages rather quickly.
5. occasionally when I am just pressing a button

I am running it on a 64 bit Windows 7 computer, 1 touchscreen monitor, 2 LED monitors, with an APC 40 and a MidiCon as the light boards.

The program became unresponsive and had to be restarted about 8 times during a 3 hour DJ set at a 1500 person venue. Sometimes the program will freeze but all of our light fixtures will keep running normally, you just can't do anything in the program or with the light boards. Most often, I will notice that our 150+ DMX light fixtures will lose signal and start running at random on their own programs before I notice that the software has frozen. any suggestions?

Thank You!
David J.
by DJTBM, on Flickr
Lighting & Special Effects Engineer @ The Bad Manor.
Owner/CEO of Athens Light and Sound.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Feb 16 Release FREEZING

Post by simonB »

Hi David

Sorry you've been having all these problems. We need to try and reproduce the bugs one by one and get them fixed asap. Please e-mail me as much info as possible and any crash logs which were generated.
Maybe you can also send me your show to test

Thanks
Simon
--
Sales/Support