Stand Alone mode

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

andyhebberd
Junior Forumor

Stand Alone mode

Post by andyhebberd »

Hi Simon,
Thanks for going through SS2 with me at PLASA. A big help.
My predicament is, since I started my Nicolaudie experience with ESA pro I am still struggling to see how SS2 can do more for me.
Firtly i need to point out that I am only intersted in operating in Stand Alone Mode. I have a Stick KU1. According to the manual, I can save Scenes & Switches to it (Stick). I want to be able to save shows/sequences (call them what you like?) so that when I select, for example A1 on the Stick I have a full show that might be 5 mins in duration and have various combinations of my Lighting Effects.

Can this be done? Do I have to do this in ESA Pro or are there other ways.

Thanks in advance.
Andy (Confused) Hebberd.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Stand Alone mode

Post by simonB »

Hi Andy

I would always advise you use ESAPro with the STICK unless you find a limitation in which case use Suite2. The main advantage of suite2 is its ability to combine scenes and switches into one single stand alone scene along with more advanced effect options such as phasing delay and easier control of moving fixtures.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
andyhebberd
Junior Forumor

Post by andyhebberd »

Hi Simon,
I am so pleased you said that!
Have been struggling with SS2 and resorted, yesterday, to ESAPro which seems to be doing everything I want.......
Do you know when the May Beta will be fully sorted and become the latest stable? (I am having a minor crash problem with it)
Are you at BPM?
Thanks again,
Andy
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

We are not exhibiting at BPM, butI may come to visit.

We plan to release another beta of ESAPro early october that should be more stable than the current beta...this will eventually be an official before the end of the year.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
andyhebberd
Junior Forumor

Post by andyhebberd »

Cool. Thanks.
Maybe see you at BPM.

Andy.