easy remote and standalone

User based support for the SLESA-U7 - SLESA-UE7 - SUITE2-FC

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, florent, Ben

elandon

easy remote and standalone

Post by elandon »

Hi,

I've been playing with easy remote recently, but I do not have access to my hardware at the moment.
I've managed to give a live control over a scene through ESA2, for instance running a white chaser on a led bar and adding color "live" on the same bar. Would the same thing be possible in standalone mode or is easy remote limited to scene triggering in this case ?

The goal of this is to make the setup interactive, scenes would be triggered through HE10 ports, and some live events would modify the scene through an interactive system. Is SIUDI7 in standalone able to control color wheels or equivalents, as it is using ESA2 ?
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: easy remote and standalone

Post by nick »

Hi there,

Does your SLESA-UE7 interface use the SIUDI-7A or a SIUDI-7B hardware? You can tell the model because the 7A does not have a network port (i.e. RJ45 input) and uses a miniSD card (i.e. not the smaller microSD). The 7A is the older model, whereas the 7B is the current model.

If you have the SIUDI-7A hardware, unfortunately, you can not control this using Easy Remote in Standalone Mode. You can only control ESA2 in live mode.

If you have the SIUDI-7B hardware, you can control the interface directly with Easy Remote over a network. You are limited to changing scenes, scene speed, dimmer and displaying a colour using a colour wheel. Unfortunately you can't control a particular channel of a scene, in Standalone Mode, as this is a live edit only. So you could not change a particular colour in a scene in standalone mode.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support