Stand alone monitor: reading memory from HW - write to file

User based support for the SLESA-U7 - SLESA-UE7 - SUITE2-FC

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, florent, Ben

hefter

Stand alone monitor: reading memory from HW - write to file

Post by hefter »

Hi!
I own Suite FC, the orange interface with SD-Card, so hopefully I now post in the correct group?

First of all: I'm pretty happy with the interface (Firmware 1.19, Serial 104802, Product Code 40081) AND the Sunlite Suite 2 (20 Dec. 2012).

Now my problem:
I created some scenes and loaded them to the interface. Everything works perfect in stand alone mode, so the scenes were copied correctly to the interface-SD-card.
BUT: When I want to read the interface-storage using the stand alone editor it tells me "There is no show file on memory card".
The workaround to store the scenes on my computer (win7x64) doesn't work, because the button "store on computer" is grey all the time.
I tried to enable or disable the stand alone mode with the button in the stand alone monitor. But in both cases neither storing to computer nor reading the interface-storage works.

Any hints?

Btw.: A funktion "random" for times, colour or movements would be great to e.g. in cycles get different effects with the same scene...

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm austrian (the country without kangaroos)
greetings
hefter
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Stand alone monitor: reading memory from HW - write to f

Post by simonB »

Hi, we still need to implement 'Write the show on computer'. This will be available soon.

Regarding the problem with reading a show, I think this is because the backup showfile is not correctly written to the interface. We'll have a look at this
Simon
--
Sales/Support