Audio playback and scene triggering conflict

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

surikot

Audio playback and scene triggering conflict

Post by surikot »

Hello all!

I tried to find an answer in other topic chains but had no success.

I have a DE-3 and working on scenes in ESA PRO for an exhibition booth.
There is two lighting areas in the project - Main show booth and Meeting room.
I prepared scenes and audio files for "Main booth" area. The main idea is to synchronize audio and light - scenes comes one by one with a specific audio track to simulate day light:
3 minute lighting scene of "day" comes with 3 minute audio track for the scene. Then it go to "Twilight" scene and "Night", then "Morning". All comes with audio.

The second area "Meeting room" has only a few monochrome fixture, which should be dimmed manually with no connection with "Main booth" area. There are only a few scenes which regulate static dim level for the fixtures in the area.

Everything works fine when I'm running my scenes in "Main booth" from "Live mode" in ESA PRO, unless I'm changing anything in "Meeting room".
Once I start any scene in Meeting room area, which has nothing to share with "Main booth" (no common fixture or anything, they are even in different DMX universes) audio playback stops (lighting scene continue working with no problem). When scene in "Main booth" area automatically switch to the next one it also launch a new audio and everything is ok again.

My question is can I change scenes in one area without affecting on audio playback in another area?

Thank you.
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: Audio playback and scene triggering conflict

Post by nick »

Hello,

I am sorry I did not see this post earlier. For quick support, it's better to post a ticket here ... https://store.nicolaudie.com/support

Are you still experiencing problems?

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support