copy scene between areas -

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

elandon

copy scene between areas -

Post by elandon »

Hi,

I'm buiding a standalone show to enlighten statues, using SLESA-UE7 and ESA Pro. I have two statues for one hardware interface, so I've been playing with areas. In the first version both statues will show the same scene, but this might change in the future. Plus I'd like to be able to tweak each scene for each statue because the light setup and statues are not exactly the same. The fixtures are exactly the same for both setups
Is there any way to quickly copy a scene between areas ? I'd like to work on one statue and when I found all my settings, copy the exact same show on the other area. For what I've seen it seems like I must make all the scenes by hand.

Thank you
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: copy scene between areas -

Post by nick »

Hi,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there is no way to copy scenes between areas because the lights and mappings can be completely different in each area. We will think about this feature for a future version.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support