We have a new beta version for you to try with several bug fixes and, most importantly, this version works with the new SLESA-UE7 firmware 1.24. If there are no reported issues, we hope to make this the new official version soon.
- Now compatible with SLESA-UE7 firmware 1.24
- Removed Synchronisation tab from standalone screen when connected by USB cable. This feature should only work by network.
- Fixed overlapping color mixing effects bug after circle positioning applied
- Fixed butterfly effect playing from preview Window. Fixture order was incorrect.
- Crash with PLFRESNEL SSL profile with static blocks and fade
- Fixed problem copying and pasting groupos of effects blocks. Error - there is not enough space.
- Audio wave form not showing on timeline when importing wav files
- Fixed software crash when writing a particular show
- Fixed error when copy and paste a color mixing effect -> Improper argument
- Crash when expanding scene list on standalone page with some shows
- Fixed problem with blank timelines
- Fixed CMY inverted dmx values with text effect
- Online help link in menu has been updated.
- Software now correctly only writes 2 universes to Stick-DE3. In some circumstances, it would try to write 3 universes, causing the DE3 to crash.
- Matrix effect crashes when playing on rect with moving heads. (We have never heard of a customer trying this!)