ESA PRO Audio Trigger for STICK

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

Lightperformer

ESA PRO Audio Trigger for STICK

Post by Lightperformer »

Good Evening,

Is it possible to programm a color chase with audio option or something like that in ESA PRO? I would like to programm my fixtures in ESA PRO and would like to use the STICK and use the internal microphone to trigger my chases. Or must i programm with SunliteSuite2?

Regards Ringo
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: ESA PRO Audio Trigger for STICK

Post by simonB »

This is possible..
-Make a color chase with static color blocks.
-When running in standalone hold select+7 on the stick. This will switch it to audio mode
Simon
--
Sales/Support
davidsen

Post by davidsen »

Hi,

I just tried to use the audio trigger function. Is it possible to activate the audio function just für one scene?
I'm doing the programming for a small nightclub/bar and its not very comfortabe to tell them to push two buttons to activate the audio triggering. I also tried the the audio function for the color mixing effects but the result is very poor-> I wanted to use the night Rider Effect for some DMX addressable LED strips but the Effect is getting very slow (audio triggered).

Maybe it's also possible to tell the software to jump from one Colormixing Block to an other instead of triggering every single step of the colormixing effects.

many thanks!

David
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Is it possible to activate the audio function just für one scene?
This is not currently possible. I understand it is not ideal and I hope it will be possible in the future
I wanted to use the night Rider Effect for some DMX addressable LED strips but the Effect is getting very slow (audio triggered).
Remember that the STICK is not a computer. When you write to memory it doesn't save things as you see them on the screen, each effect is generated step by step and the steps are written onto the STICK. Therefore, if you are making an audio triggered effect it is better to program the effect manually using static blocks. For more advanced audio effects it is better to use a touch screen computer with Sunlite Suite 2.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Lightperformer

Post by Lightperformer »

Hello

I tried to programm a static color block scene. One Block red and one block blue. I saved the scene on the stick 1. I recall the scene and the block runs. But the audio trigger dont work. When I press select +7 nothing happend. The chase runs in the same time. I put my fingers on stick and give a beat, but nothing happend.....

Whats wrong. I really need this funktion..................

Ringo
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

I think I have fixed this issue with Ringo. The solution was to download the latest November beta of ESAPro and update the firmware to 1.18
Simon
--
Sales/Support