Upload Files Video

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

positioning

Upload Files Video

Post by positioning »

Hello,

I have a problem in uploading video files in ESAPRO.
I use like converter TotalVideo Converter, I tried to change several settings without success. Files has been converted in MPEG1/2 and with size pixel corresponding at the number of installation LED.

Moreover, using the latest version of ESAPRO with operating systems like Vista and Seven ESAPRO not allow me to upload video files that could be loaded with winxp and version 30 April ESAPRO.

The tutorial on this subject is very superficial, there are more instructions about how converter and upload on ESAPRO files video?

Many Thanks
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Upload Files Video

Post by simonB »

Hmm it is a bit hit and miss with video codecs as there are so many! Send me one of your videos, e-mail if it is <5mb or upload to a server or send via something like yousendit if it is a large video. Generally if it will play with windows media player it should work in ESAPRO.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
positioning

Re: Upload Files Video

Post by positioning »

many thanks Simon, the probem were codecs. I reinstalled the codecs and the problem is solved.