Examples and RGB-Ledbars

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

leditbe

Examples and RGB-Ledbars

Post by leditbe »

Hello,
Where can I find some examples of Architectural projects, I mean a description of the projects and maybe the ESA PRO -arc-files.
What vendors are from a quality point very good in DMX-driven RGB ledbars for Architectural projects ?

Best regards,
Gert Naert - Ledit.be
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Examples and RGB-Ledbars

Post by simonB »

Hello Gert

We don't have many samples on our website at the moment, but you can see some photos/descriptions here: http://www.nicolaudie.com/main.php?id_page=21
I've recently worked on a project with MEGALED with 130RGB LED fixtures, they will have a page explaining the project with photos and videos next week, or the week after.
KKDC used our product on a project for NEspresso in Miami and I am sure they would be happy to give you more information on how they used our software and hardware products.

KKDC and mega LED also manufacture a wide range of LED products.
For big name brands you could look at osram/anolis/abstractavr/phillips/manymany more. I advise you get yourself to an architrctural lighting exhibition and see what's on offer!