pesonality file error or software bug?

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

BertVanRemoortel

pesonality file error or software bug?

Post by BertVanRemoortel »

Hello,

this is the first time I'm using the ESApro software to program some moving heads.
I'm using the Robe colorspot 170 AT. The moment I show the control channel and add a STATIC to it at the timeline, the program freezes. I found a workaround; show the control channel and then right-click in the timeline to show the presets. When I double click now, the program stays active.
Second problem I'm having: a soon as I want to add some focus information, the pan/tilt values are reset to 0.

Could this be a personality file issue or is it a software bug? Please help.

Regards, Bert.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: pesonality file error or software bug?

Post by simonB »

Hello

I can't re-produce your bug whereby the software crashes when a static effect is dragged onto the control channel. Are you using the latest software ver? (dec16). Is it the colorspot 170 AT mode 2 you are using?

Regarding the second bug, yes I see that when effects are edited the X/Y channels are reset. I will speak to the developers regarding this.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
michielbr

Post by michielbr »

Hi,

I ran in to the second problem (with the pan/tilt values reseting to 0 while editting a gobo or the focus) today while programming a Highend Cyberlight. And as it is going to be used for gobo projection focussing is quit crucial.

Is there a solution or workaround for this problem yet?
Hopefully it will before next thursday as it should be running then.

Regards,
Michiel Brongers
More Stage Services
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Hi

This should be fixed int he next release due in a week or 2. Watch the website for the new link.
Simon
--
Sales/Support