User based support for the Sunlite Touch Sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, Ben

DaveLSW

Stick ESA Pro saved files can't open

Post by DaveLSW »

Hi
I am looking for some ways to sort the following issue out

I have the following Issues with a Stick and the ESA Pro software package

I have windows 7 64 bit laptop running ESA Pro version (April 30 2010) with this I have created and uploaded files to the Stick

However I need to use a different computer with the latest version of ESA Pro and this is where the problems have started, when i try to open the .arc files with the most recent version Of ESA Pro ( May 21 2012) I get the following error message

"Unexpected file format."

and it refuses to load the file

Also when trying to access the STICK it refuses unless I update the firmware on the Stick

If I update the stick will i be able to down load the files from it, or do I need to reprogram it ? how would I resend the program if I can't open it in the latest version OF ESA Pro ???

As I have more than one file I wish to be able to load I can't seem to transfer them via the stick if it will not work on the older version of ESA pro after the firmware update

any ideas or workarounds ?

Dave
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Stick ESA Pro saved files can't open

Post by simonB »

Hi Dave

Mail me your show and I will have the developers look at it and see if we can get it working with the latest version. Your show will not be wiped if you upgrade the firmware, however I am not sure if you will be able to read from it.
Simon
--
Sales/Support