Strange Problem

User based support for the Sunlite Touch Sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, Ben

ryanoceros

Strange Problem

Post by ryanoceros »

Hi there.
I am having quite an odd problem with a couple of Sticks.
I have 2 sticks in a house on separate universes, and for some strange reason when I connect them to a wireless router they copy each other. Whatever button is pressed on "stick a" is repeated on "stick b" and vice-versa. This happens on the remote apps and by using the touchpad on the sticks themselves.
I have tried setting static i.p addresses but the only way I can stop it from happening is to only have scenes on "stick a" from pages A - E and from A2 to E2 on "stick 2".
Please someone tell me that this is not normal and can be solved.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Strange Problem

Post by simonB »

This should not happen unless the same show is written to both STICKs at the same time.

If you are still having problems, download the latest ESAPRO and update the firmware using tools.exe found in the software directory
Simon
--
Sales/Support
tomcat777

Post by tomcat777 »

I have had this same problem from the very beginning! I have the units on two seperate ip addresses and have programmed them diffently. I us them in our church sanctuary and church foyer. They are running two totally different shows, but if i hit A1 on one unit, the second unit is activated. I have tried everything! Any more help with this issue?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

We're releasing a new ESAPro and firmware version this week. We have completely re-designed the way STICKs can synchronise over a local network so your problem should be fixed, keep a look out on the website this week for the new version
Simon
--
Sales/Support