Date/Time issue

User based support for the Sunlite Touch Sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, Ben

LightandSound

Date/Time issue

Post by LightandSound »

I am using a Stick with the latest firmware version (1.17) and ser# . When I use tools and click on the date/time tab there is a message at the bottom of the page advising the date/time is not good. The hardware date/time is greyed out and will not allow me to change it. The only way to change it is thru the custom date/time window. If I power down the stick and reboot, the hardware date/time reverts back to its original setting which is wrong. Is there a way to get the Stick to keep the correct date and time.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Date/Time issue

Post by simonB »

The hardware date/time is greyed out and will not allow me to change it.
This displays the time currently stored inside the STICK. To change it, you go down to Custom Date / Time, select a date and time and then click apply. You will then see the hardware date/time change.
If I power down the stick and reboot, the hardware date/time reverts back to its original setting which is wrong.
This should not happen. Are you sure you are hitting "Apply"?
There could be a problem with the battery inside your STICK. The product code of the battery is LIR2032 . The quickest and cheapest fix would be to replace this yourself. If it still doesn't work I will arrange and RMA.

p.s. its not good to submit serial numbers online
Simon
--
Sales/Support