EasyView problem with Showtec Kanjo Spot 60

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

10centimes

EasyView problem with Showtec Kanjo Spot 60

Post by 10centimes »

For the Showtec Kanjo Spot 60 there's 2 EasyView problem:

-The pan tilt doesn't work
-The gobo are visualised as the gobo icon numbered (even when i modifie the gobo icon).

Is it possible to have a small patch that will solve the problem, really need it.

Thx a lot
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: EasyView problem with Showtec Kanjo Spot 60v

Post by nick »

Hello,

I tried the Showtec Kanjo Spot 60 in Easy View 2006 and Easy View 2. I could see that movement was not working in 2006 and the model did not appear in Easy View 2. I tried some quick fixes but without success. It looks like this profile has a problem.

You can now report these problems to be fixed by our team of ssl2 profile builders.

Report a problem:
1) Go to the Shop section of our website.
https://store.sunlitepro.com/
2) Click the SSL FIXTURE PROFILES tab
3) Search for your profile.
4) Use the red [ Report] button to report the problem.

We strongly recommend downloading the ssl2 file first to check this version also has the problem. Your software may have an older version.

- Select the urgency. You can pay to increase speed of repair.
- Documentation: Choose File. You must upload documentation that contains detailed DMX channel information. Usually this is your fixtures user manual.
- Describe your problem:
Please include:
- which software, platform and version date you are using. e.g. Daslight 4, 12 Oct 2018, Windows 10.
- which mode(s) and channel(s) have a problem. e.g. Mode 1, channel 4 (Dimmer) and Mode 2, channel 6 Dimmer.
- a clear description of the problem. e.g. Mode 1, channel 4 : When I press Beam On button, the light does not come on. Channel 4 remains off.

If any information is missing it may delay the repair of your profile.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support