Recording Videos?

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Nathanrs93

Recording Videos?

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hey
So I've read that I need to be in FULL mode to record a 3D video of my stage setup on MEV3D, is this correct? If so, I understand that I need one of the interfaces from Sunlight to put the software in FULL mode, correct? Is it possible on that respect to use this interface to do this? I also wondered if I wanted to record a 3D video while controlling a show live, could I do this?

So my questions are:
1) Do I need to be in FULL mode to record 3D videos?
2) Do I need one of your interfaces to do this? Can I use the one I've posted above via URL?
3) Can I record 3D videos while running a show live? Will this affect computer performance?

My specs are
Windows 7 64bit
MEV3D Beta (Latest Version)
Being controlled via Freestyler DMX

Thanks
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Recording Videos?

Post by simonB »

1) Do I need to be in FULL mode to record 3D videos?
Yes
2) Do I need one of your interfaces to do this? Can I use the one I've posted above via URL?
Yes
3) Can I record 3D videos while running a show live? Will this affect computer performance?
You can record a 3D video whilst running a live show and yes it will possibly affect the computers performance. The DMX data is recorded first and then the data is played back and recorded.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Nathanrs93

Re: Recording Videos?

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Thanks for the reply. I'll be sure to invest in an interface and hopefully be recording videos soon. Thanks for the help :)