Development...

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

djSupport

Development...

Post by djSupport »

Has Development stopped on Magic EasyView 3D? I'm trying to use EasyView that comes with FreeStyler DMX there is an issue where light beams do not show unless on strobe and its fixed by replacing the BETA, the beta has not moved into the main release stage after 3 months? I also get a problem and I'm not sure if its a bug or not but I've added some Alkalite Octo pods 30 in FS and magic easyview yet for some reason the beams on Easyview are missing the Blue and the Red is an off 'red' colour is this a known bug as I've searched high and low and can't find anyone complaining!

the screenshot is with all 3 RGB levels on full so white... the DMX level indicates they are all at 255!
Attachments
easy.png
easy.png (141.06 KiB) Viewed 11414 times
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Development...

Post by simonB »

We'll have an official release out soon
Simon
--
Sales/Support
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

Thank you Simon, do you know if this is a confirmed bug?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

this could have been a problem with an older beta, try with the latest beta form our website and if there's still a problem, it could be a problem with the fixture profile
Simon
--
Sales/Support
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

Hi Simon,
I fixed it simply by appending a b to the file name and saving it, the fixture comes from the included library so if anyone else has this problem just click save as and save it as xxxxxb