Driver for Windows 7

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

kennysch

Driver for Windows 7

Post by kennysch »

Hello,
I have an interface for Easy View 2006 and now a notebook with Windows 7 (64 Bit) installed. When I connect the interface to the USB-Port the Windows-installer can't a driver. Also after selection the driver-folder I've downloaded from the Sunlite-Website the computer can't find the correct driver.
Inside my interface I found the number B5010005 and MEV 21. Which driver I need to select?

Thanks for your help!

Fabian
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Driver for Windows 7

Post by simonB »

Hi Fabian

I think you are currently using the SIUDI-5C board which is not 64bit compatible. You will need to upgrade to the new 8C board. We can do this for 50€. If you want to go ahead with this, e-mail me your address and I will set you up an account/estimate and send you a returns address and RMA.
PBONEHAM

Post by PBONEHAM »

Hi

I am having the same problem as Fabian regarding the usb dmx-in dingle not being found by Windows 7 64-bit. Is it possible that an exchange is available for me in order to utilise my visualiser once more. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Paul Boneham
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Sorry, missed the post here.

We have discussed this by e-mail now. The estimate is ready and we will send the new unit out as soon as we receive payment for the upgrade, and the original interface.