big & serious problems?

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

big & serious problems?

Post by giancarlo »

hey guys my version of easy view has a lot of problems, video is not working ,i am not able to take a picture anymore,no chance to change colors to obgects, its about i don't even remember how many months its like this,the version in the website is working corectly???? cause i have the same version in vista pc??
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: big & serious problems?

Post by simonB »

Try the latest version on a different machine, do you still have the video/image issue with a white screen?

Disable "always on top". This should enable you to see the colour picker. Unfortunately the colour picker is a standard windows component so there is no solution other than disabling the always on top (the window appears behind the easy view window).
giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

Post by giancarlo »

I dont have other notebooks ,but in this case there is something going wrong with your software ! cause in previous software versionsABOUT 3 YEARS AGO evrything was ok !
so this is a problem that camed out with the new versions of software and its not a recent problem but a very old problem!
The only thing left to say is there aren't improvements in this product! its seems like ,ok it was working! nice ok it could remain like this ,no new features no new spots WOW !!!!
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

We are currently working on other software, there are no plans to update the visualisation software any time soon.

I am not suggesting it is a problem with your computer, I know for sure there was a problem with the software however I am pretty sure it has been fixed now. The reason I am asking you to try on a different machine is because I think the problem could be to do with a registry/system file therefore a simple re-installation of the program will not fix the issue.
giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

Post by giancarlo »

so what do i have to do? to make snapshot and video working????
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

The best thing to do would be to uninstall Magic 3D Easy View completely, all versions, then re-install it. If you can still not get it to work there may be no other fix other than a format or some registry cleaner. Let me know if it still doesnt work after the re-installation and I will have a word with the developers to see if there are any other solutions.
giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

Post by giancarlo »

hey guys it still doesn't work afte reg cleaner ,regedit,uninstaller,can you find a solution??