technical help...

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

spicemanx

technical help...

Post by spicemanx »

I need some help with my program. Any help and comments are appreciated. This is my current set up.

Sunlite 2006
sunlite intelligent dmx interface
8 LED wash lights
7 ILS track spots

All was set up and working fine for the two years I have worked here with minimal issues. Now the LED's flicker (and no the strobe button isn't pushed) and the sound chase buttons don't work properly. They do respond to color changes correctly. Their not the biggie. The biggie is the track spots are going nutty. They basically show a white spot, followed by the shape and color it's supposed to be and then goes through all of the shapes. Kinda like if you had the gobo spin button pushed but looks more messed up.

When I unplug the interface the track spots go to the correct shape and color but don't move.

I have tried resetting the interface, loading up a backup file (worked for a while and then started again, now it doesn't do anything), and checked the jumpers in all of the lights.

Is the interface box going bad? Is there something easy I can do that I am just missing? Again, thanks for any help.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

What is your interface S/N?
spicemanx

Post by spicemanx »

if that is the number on the sticker on the board it is... 293741885 if that isn't it where can I find it?
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Can you try to control your light with the Easy Stand Alone software? Just to see if it is a problem coming from the interface or not.