Support?

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

litemeup

Support?

Post by litemeup »

Is there any? anyone on here know how to use this software??? Kind of frustrated here, no answers and I'm losing programming time because of it. I'm ready to return this software and reccommend that people I know do not buy it.

The Technobeam library seems to be incorrect, the colors do not match with the dmx values.
also the technobeam gobos won't rotate, other fixtures will.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Where are you from? Where did you purchase your product?

Plus, you first message is dated May 12th...it is only a few days ago. There is a technical support, phone or email. The forum is a place where users exchange their tips/ideas! So please mind your words!

If the profile is not correct, then you can open it with the editor and modify it. You can also send the complete DMX charts to the tech support, they will then try to modify the profile.
litemeup

Post by litemeup »

I did try to edit the profile, but the manual is very small and poorly written.

I guess I'm just used to using forums for support, most companies have employees checking their forums for this reason
roberto
Maxi Forumor

Post by roberto »

One matter on the Technobeams.
The way they are built, is impossible to have a perfect library.
For example on the Color Wheel:
One channel gives you the Color, but it depends on another channel that tells how the first channel will act.
If the Control Channel is in Full mode, the Color Channel will have some colors, If the Control channel is in Half Mode, the Color Channel will have some others colors. If the Control Channel is in Loop mode, the Color Channel will control the Speed.
The same thing goes for the Gobo Wheel and Effects Wheel.
They really did it imposible for a visualizer to handle all this on a single library. It was designed prior to the development of the visualizers.
So each library has to be created for the Mode you are going to work.
Check our libraries at www.sinlimites.com.mx/libreria.html

Another matter on Sunlite
The only way to learn a Software is patient and practice. We recomend Sunlite very much, have been using it for almost ten years, and we have been able to solve almost every matter, the ones we could not, we went to Sunlite for Support. But I repeat you got to get the time to learn it and to learn the caractheristics of your luminaries.
roberto
Maxi Forumor

Post by roberto »

One matter on the Technobeams.
The way they are built, is impossible to have a perfect library.
For example on the Color Wheel:
One channel gives you the Color, but it depends on another channel that tells how the first channel will act.
If the Control Channel is in Full mode, the Color Channel will have some colors, If the Control channel is in Half Mode, the Color Channel will have some others colors. If the Control Channel is in Loop mode, the Color Channel will control the Speed.
The same thing goes for the Gobo Wheel and Effects Wheel.
They really did it imposible for a visualizer to handle all this on a single library. It was designed prior to the development of the visualizers.
So each library has to be created for the Mode you are going to work.
Check our libraries at www.sinlimites.com.mx/libreria.html

Another matter on Sunlite
The only way to learn a Software is patient and practice. We recomend Sunlite very much, have been using it for almost ten years, and we have been able to solve almost every matter, the ones we could not, we went to Sunlite for Support. But I repeat you got to get the time to learn it and to learn the caractheristics of your luminaries.
litemeup

Post by litemeup »

"One channel gives you the Color, but it depends on another channel that tells how the first channel will act.
If the Control Channel is in Full mode, the Color Channel will have some colors, If the Control channel is in Half Mode, the Color Channel will have some others colors. If the Control Channel is in Loop mode, the Color Channel will control the Speed. "

Do you mean the profile in sunlite, the setting at the fixture, or coming from the console?
roberto
Maxi Forumor

Post by roberto »

I mean, the way the fixture is built.
Check the channels on the Technobeam manual.
litemeup

Post by litemeup »

ok. The channels on the technobeam manual match that of the ssl profile. I've downloaded and tried each profile from your link and the ssl library on this site. they all act the same. Has anyone had any luck with technobeams?

I just read your post again. are you saying that with a technobeam I won't be able to 'visualize' it properly no matter which profile I use?
roberto
Maxi Forumor

Post by roberto »

What I am saying is that with the Tecnobeam, you can only visualize right one Color mode, one Gobo Mode and one Effect mode.
You have to decide what Mode you are going to use.
If you change mode in the Mode channel , there is no way you can change the dmx values on the Color Channel.