URGENT need older version of EasyView2006

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

stanleystark

URGENT need older version of EasyView2006

Post by stanleystark »

Hi, i am a Freestyler user and since the update of EasyView2006(from June 13 2006 to 29 Sept 2006) the both programs dont seem to work together like they used to. EasyView doesnt get any comands from Freestyler.

I wanted to test it by installing the old version (June 13 2006). This version worked perfectly before.I want to see if that is my problem.

I don't seem to find the June 13 2006 anywhere.. I can only download the new version.. Anyone have a clue as to were to download the hold version?

as info i tested with freestyler .91 and .92b versions. they both used to work with the old version of EasyView and they both don't work with the new version. I just cant get the old version of EasyView back!!! I tried system restore, but it didnt help. the restore point was not were i needed it.. :(

stanleystark
Marc
Experienced Forumor

Post by Marc »

It makes sens, the actual version of Freestyler is not supposed to work with this version of EasyView. You have to wait a Freestyler's update (coming soon...).
thanks for playing...