Workflow small night club

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

DJGStefan

Workflow small night club

Post by DJGStefan »

Hi,

I would like to have some advice with the setup/work-flow on the Sunlite program. I'm working as a DJ in a new opend night club in Lebanon and I have never worked with any kind of light before just with good light-jockyes.

The light rig is really small, two moving head washers, 4 moving heads, and 8 fixed washers. I also control most the ambient light in the club, witch is RGB lead strips. It is all installed and it all works well. I have programmed some scenes that works ok, but now I want to dig deeper and make something very good. I have a Akai MPD24 MIDI controller that I use for switching between different scenes. The MPD24 have 8 faders and 8 knobs that I will try to programe as well, to stuff like speed dimmer.

So far, I have just done Master scenes. Which makes it easy for me to switch all the lightning at the same time, but I have less control.

Can anyone give me any suggestion what to think about when I do the programming?

I understand it's a big question, but I have no experience at all so I would be happy for any input I can get.

Thanks