Addressing 4 Separate LED Pars Using the Fixture Group

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

stonehedge
Junior Forumor

Addressing 4 Separate LED Pars Using the Fixture Group

Post by stonehedge »

I have 4 LED pars on stage. I want to give each a different color and save the look as a scene. Yet even when i follow the instructions from the manual word for word im unable to do this using the fixtures group window. The moment i chose the second fixture and assign it a color, the first fixture also takes on the 2nd fixtures color.

I would like to add that this happens only when i use the RGB color mix button. My LED page also has a color switch with color presets and when setting with those, it works ok, but the downside is that i can only work with 6 basic colors then and cant choose subtle shades. Another workaround i found is that i have to create individual switches for the subtle shades i want and then do the fixture window select procedures and it works fine. Is this common, that you cannot do separate fixture color assigning thru the fixture window if using the RGB mix button ?

Can someone please help, its a little urgent and im desperate for some assistance.

Thanks in advance.
Superbaloo8
Experienced Forumor

Re: Addressing 4 Separate LED Pars Using the Fixture Group

Post by Superbaloo8 »

Hello,

Do you think to unselect the first group/fixture before to click on the second one?

Best regards,

Sylvain
Sunlite Suite 2
  • Interface Economy Class
  • Akai APC mini, Akai APC 40 mkII & Elation Midicon
LightJockey
  • @MixLightEvent (31) France
  • @Podium La Peña 31 (31) France
Spb8 Lighting - Sunlite Suite 2 Services
Forum Français Sunlite Suite