Question about page that i deleted

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

waltobc6

Question about page that i deleted

Post by waltobc6 »

Hello, i am a new so called, sunlite user.
i got few question, i hope you guys will understand me and help me :)

i had a page that my friend built with a nice fucions for LED's lights.
when i used it, i tryed to delete a button i added, and didn't see that i selected the page.

i deleted the whole page, which had a lot of stuff in it.
my question is, there is any history, "Ctrl+Z" style, do retrive the page, because my friend didn't save it at all.

and another quesion...
i added few sence with the LED's lights, with easyStep.
then i went to the settings of the buttton, and added a "Speed fader"
but it didn't work, meaning i moved the "bar" from side to side, but yet the sence i created with a delay of 0,25 (4 of them)
didn't move faster or slower, which i did see working on the page i have deleted.

another quesion (1 befor last i promise :)
how can i copy button, not dublicate it, from page to page?
because i want to duplicate a button that control and make all the LED's black (meaning nothing is on)
but i only manage to duplicate it and couldn't snyc it with my new LED sencs i made.

and for the last question,
i went to " http://www.nicolaudie.com/online_manuals "
to learn more about the program, also googled it and youtube it.
but i can't find tuts that really helping to learn how to use and manage the program,
can any one give me good TUT guide so some day i could help people like me in the begnning :)?

TY very much.
Waltobc6.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Question about page that i deleted

Post by simonB »

Hi there
my question is, there is any history, "Ctrl+Z" style, do retrive the page, because my friend didn't save it at all.
if your show has ever been saved you will be able to retrieve the page, however the data of a page is stored in a separate file which is deleted when you remove the page
i added few sence with the LED's lights, with easyStep.....but it didn't work
speed doesn't work on EasyStep, convert to EasyTime and it should work
how can i copy button, not dublicate it, from page to page?
This is not possible however you can copy to the master page by right clicking and dragging
can any one give me good TUT guide so some day i could help people like me in the begnning :)?
See the getting started video tutorials at www.nicolaudie.com/nicolaudietv
Simon
--
Sales/Support