Sunlight Suite 3D Easy Show

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

timeofsilence
New Forumor

Sunlight Suite 3D Easy Show

Post by timeofsilence »

I am running Sunlight Suite. I have had to write my own profiles for most of my fixtures and they work fine with Sunlight, however when I go into the 3D easy view there's one set of fixtures that show up but the beams don't come on. All of my other fixtures show the beams. Is there something that needs to be changed in the Scanlibrary editor profile or is it a setting on the 3D viewer? Thank you for your time.

6 Irradiant REVO120 (these are the fixtures that won't show the beams)
8 MBT LEDRoboPar
6 Chauvet Par64 36VW
8 RGB Par 64 3W
timeofsilence
New Forumor

Re: Sunlight Suite 3D Easy Show

Post by timeofsilence »

I tried loading a fixture with a profile that was in the library (Elation PowerSpot 575ie). The light beam shows up on Easy View for these fixtures. I've compared them in the editor and just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
timeofsilence
New Forumor

Post by timeofsilence »

I figured out what the problem is. The default value for the IRIS setting on the Revo fixture is 0. The IRIS is completely open with that setting, however 3D Visualization has that as the iris is completely closed. Is there a way to change this?
timeofsilence
New Forumor

Post by timeofsilence »

Nevermind
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

This cab be changes by opening the profile with Scan Library and changing the default value
Simon
--
Sales/Support
paradvo

Post by paradvo »

Many problems of incorrect visualization will be solved if you correct or modify channel presets in your fixture profile.
You ought to avoid 'Undefined' category in channel presets. Undefined channels are in red color.