Sunlite Suite 2006 - Crashing Every 20 Mins

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

stonehedge
Junior Forumor

Sunlite Suite 2006 - Crashing Every 20 Mins

Post by stonehedge »

Sunlite Suite 2006 is crashing every 15-20 mins !!!.

My entire show consists of only 2 cycles with each cycle having only 4 scenes/looks or so. Even this the software cant handle ? I tried installing on another system which is extremely good and never crashes even editing HD. Even there it just crashes wth the message "if you want to send the debug information to the developer" or something like that. The 3d viewer never crashes, even after the main program crashes and then shuts down and closes the 3d viewer is still up and active in its seperate window. Only the main program keeps crashing. Especially, when you click on edit the current button and it opens the easy fade/cross fades window. Instantly it crashes. I also reinstalled on another system which is a hi-end graphics workstation, multiple hdds, 4gb ram, windows XP pro original. Even there its crashing. Every 20 mins or so. Ive not even attached the DMX interface. Just the software. During programming itself its crashing.

I also noticed a peculiar thing. It crashes exactly after it completes the second cycle last step. If it reaches the last step and theres no step after that and LOOP is off. Then it crashes. If i dont let it get to that last step and manually jump away to another scene or cycle then it escapes the crash.

Can you please help me cope with this ? I can understand crashing on one system. How can it crash on all systems ? The show is coming up very soon and im nervous to work with this but have no other option.

Regards
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Re: Sunlite Suite 2006 - Crashing Every 20 Mins

Post by RichterMC »

Hi,

I answered to your Email.
Please provide the info needed and send your show files to Simon.

- Windows version ?
- 32 or 64 Bit
- Sunlite 2006 software version ( Release date) ?
- PC specs.
- USB interface version ?
- Serial nummer of USB inferface ( there´s a sticker on the interface board)

Best
Gernot