Copying Switchs

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

gpablo1

Copying Switchs

Post by gpablo1 »

I have 20 pages. In a page (the page has channels 1,2,3) have scheduled a switch. When I copy the switch to another page (this page has the channels 4,5,6), the switch of this page is not working. When I edit this swtich channels are disabled. The same happens if I use the option to duplicate. The only solution I found is to create a new switch and re-program it.
My problem is that I have 20 switches. I have to copy them in 14 pages.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Copying Switchs

Post by bruno.falip »

Yes, but why don't you use the master page or create a single page with all devices?
gpablo1

Post by gpablo1 »

Thanks for your reply. How can I use the master page in my case? The lights are strip of LEDs. Only different colors can be programmed, no movement, and when I create a scene in the master page with the "as you see now," the software does not take me for setting up the lights.
I will try to create a single page for all luminaires. But I would like to know how to use the master page in a case like this.
(Please Excuse my English, I speak Spanish)
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Create a scene or a switch in the master page and then edit it.
gpablo1

Post by gpablo1 »

I found the way to solve my problem. I have found one thing that I did not see in the manual. I activated the Master Page check on each luminaire. I enclose a picture as an example. Now, all settings for each lamp, are recorded in the scenes and switches that I add the master page.

Link to image: http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunlite.png