Manual crossfade possible?

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

propa

Manual crossfade possible?

Post by propa »

Can I manual crossfade a sequence from step to step. This crossfade has to be controlled by a DMX-in- or midi-fader. I need this feature but cannot find.
Best regards
Tobias Kammerer
propa

Re: Manual crossfade possible?

Post by propa »

Is ther nobody, who can answer this???? So I can´t buy, otherwise I would!

Best regards
Tobias Kammerer
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

You can control a crossfade between 2 scenes using the "Fade" toolbar. Then, the fader can be assigned to a MIDI controller.
teggers
Junior Forumor

Post by teggers »

[quote="bruno.falip"]You can control a crossfade between 2 scenes using the "Fade" toolbar. Then, the fader can be assigned to a MIDI controller.[/quote]

Works perfectly with any Midi device I have tried. You must do this with "Scenes", not "Switches". Go into the Settings for the scene and click on the "Fade" button. Click on the fade button to turn on the window in the main screen. As the fade is progressing, click on the pause button in the Fade window as the fade is happening. (This allows you to stop the fade in progress) Then right click on the actual fade - fader. You will see "Link to Midi Controller". Then just move your midi control to link it.