Difference between two settings

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Difference between two settings

Post by RichterMC »

Hi,

I like to know the difference between this two settings in the switch button settings window.

-> Disable "reset switch" when double click on this button

-> Can not relase other switches if double click

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Difference between two settings

Post by simonB »

Basically, as you probably know if you double click a button, all switches are released.

If Disable "reset switch" when double click on this button is selected, then you will be able to double click the button without releasing all other switches.

The second option simply keeps the button activated even if you double click another button.
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

Hi Simon,
Basically, as you probably know if you double click a button, all switches are released.
Sure, I know how this works.

There are three checkboxes in the button setting of a switch relate to the double click reset behavior :

1.) Disable "reset switch" when double click on this button (General Tab)
2.) Can not release other switches if double click (Switch Tab)
3.) This switch will be automatically released in case of double click on another one (Switch Tab)
If Disable "reset switch" when double click on this button is selected, then you will be able to double click the button without releasing all other switches.
Yes, sure but 2 "Can not release other switches if double click" will do the same.
The second option simply keeps the button activated even if you double click another button.
But, this I would get when I uncheck "This switch will be automatically released in case of double click on another one"

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

I think 1 and 2 might be the same thing, I'll check with Dylan and remove one of them.
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

Hello Simon,
I'll check with Dylan and remove one of them.
Thanks, but you don´t have to remove anything, I only wanted to know how it works in Suite 1.
Since nobody else notice this, it should be O.K. like it is.

I have some suggestions for the button double click release behavior in Suite 2,
will post them in the Suite 2 forum soon.

Thanks again

Best Gernot