crash Sunlite Suite while making a new page

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

zeeg

crash Sunlite Suite while making a new page

Post by zeeg »

Every time I try to make a new page using the scanlibrary wizard sunlite crashes. If I use the blank page option there is no problem. I can make all the settings for the new fixture, but when I am getting to the end and sunlite has to add the new fixture to my pages window and make all the new buttons, the program keeps showing the hourglass and the only option is to shut down the programm using the taskmanager.
I recently installed the latest version of sunlite, but with this version and the older ones, I have the problem.
Editing an existing show and pages, and opening an existing page is not a problem.

I am running Windows Vista Ultimate on an Dell M1330 32-bits Intel Core 2 Duo 2.20 Ghz with 3,0 GB RAM

Can you tell me what the problem could be?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: crash Sunlite Suite while making a new page

Post by simonB »

Is it a particular profile which causes the crash? Try patching 4 generic par 56's, don't alter any other values. Do you still have the crash? If not, e-mail me the problem profile and I'll take a look.