Requests and current problems.

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

luceses
Junior Forumor

Requests and current problems.

Post by luceses »

First off Sunlite has been working very well and I am happy about that!!!! The only issue I have is, when I open another show,Sunlite will crash and ask me if I want to send out the DMP file and since I am not online I ALWAYS say no. Usually the problem is solved by shutting down the laptop,unplugging the usb dongle, and then restarting the laptop and reloading the show that I tried to open up in the first place. This is mainly inconvenient more than it is a problem during actual use. Where should I actually send the DMP file to in order to try and get this bug fixed?

Also, it would be REALLY NICE if the show file name would appear in the title bar or someplace in the activated show. This would be convenient to know that I have actually loaded in the right show/room.

Thanks,

luceses
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Re: Requests and current problems.

Post by dylan »

Do you use the latest version (4th nov 2008) ?

When I open a show, I just uncompress a zip file, so next time you open Sunlite, everything are in the light_data folder and I don't open the show file again !!!
------- Dylan --------
luceses
Junior Forumor

Post by luceses »

Yes, I am using the latest version. Also, I don't know what you mean by this and how it will help me.....

[quote="dylan"]

When I open a show, I just uncompress a zip file, so next time you open Sunlite, everything are in the light_data folder and I don't open the show file again !!![/quote]

I am using seperate shows for each room that my band plays in. This way my focus points are pretty close each time we go back to a room. Everytime I open an existing show,Sunlite crashes. Also,where do I send the DMP file that is refered to each time Sunlite crashes. Will you please explain more about what the "unzipping" method is that you mentioned.

Thanks,

luceses
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Post by dylan »

you can send me the dmp file on [email protected].
Send me your show that produce the crash !

Show file are zip file (but not with this extention), so when I openning show I just unzip in the LIghtData folder !
------- Dylan --------