Crash Problem

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

champbones

Crash Problem

Post by champbones »

Hi I am using SL2048FC. From the moment I started using the software I had problems with it crashing. I updated it to the latest version and at first it appeared to work but then after half an hour it crashed again. It crashes at random times as far as I can tell and I just get a message saying it has crashed, would you like to send a report to an email address. I have pressed yes but it won't send the message. I use easyshow to run our whole show, and easyshow seems to carry on running even when the error message has appeared behind it. It is taking me a long time to program light shows as it crashes at least every 10 minutes and I am worried at some point it may well cause a problem during a show. We are a professional act who get paid very good money and it would be not only embarrassing but could jeopardise lucrative contracts. I am running XP on a laptop with a core solo 1.8 and 1gb ram. I have tried shutting down my firewall and anti-virus but that does not help. Please help asap as I need to program 3 hours worth of lighting and at least 2 hours has to be for a show on Friday. Cheers.
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Re: Crash Problem

Post by dylan »

If the software crash it would created a *dmp file in the Sunlite directory, please send me this file to [email protected] !
------- Dylan --------