No DMX interface detected problem

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

chrisnic

No DMX interface detected problem

Post by chrisnic »

Guys, I need help.. I have just intalled sunlite suite and the drivers for my low cost suidi6 hardware. No dmx interface detected appears when I open the sunlite suite program. I have checked in the "device manager" and inteligent usb dmx interface is present and appears to be working. I have also tried to created new page with scanlibrary and my moving heads dont respond at all. Can anyone please shed light on this. Thank you
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Your interface works only with Easy Stand Alone software.
chrisnic

Post by chrisnic »

Ohh... Ic.. Is there any way that I can use sunlite suite on my interface?
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

No
chrisnic

Post by chrisnic »

Ohh.. Ic.. thanks for your help..
drdavem

Post by drdavem »

As a matter of fact Sunlite suite does work with suidi6 hardware. I just installed it on my laptop and it works great. I had installed it on my desktop and the interface was not recognized. However I downloaded the newest beta version from the download site and installed it and now works as it should.
chrisnic

Post by chrisnic »

really? where can you download the latest beta version?
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Sunlite Suite software does not work with your interface, that's it. It works with SL512BC interface which looks the same but with little differences.
chrisnic

Post by chrisnic »

Ic... I tried sunlite 2002 and it works with siudi6..
drdavem

Post by drdavem »

Glad to C you got it working.

I hate it when someone post a yes or no answer without offering a solution. It's non productive and rude. IMHO
drdavem

Post by drdavem »

chrisnic,

here is a link to the beta site. http://www.nicolaudie.com/download.php
chrisnic

Post by chrisnic »

thanks drdavem. Its Ok.. I respect his opinion.. and besides, Im glad that he tried to help..