AUDIO EN UN CICLO //AUDIO IN A CICLE

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

mega

AUDIO EN UN CICLO //AUDIO IN A CICLE

Post by mega »

Estimados amig@s//Dear friends

En una pagina he creado un botón que me lanza un ficheo mp3. Hasta ahi todo correcto. El caso es que creo en el Master un ciclo conde inserto escenas que he creado en el master, pero no me deja incluir el botón mp3 en el ciclo. Sin embargo cuando creo un ciclo en la página donde he creado el botón mp3, si me lo deja incluir.
He probado también crear un nuevo botón mp3 en el master, pero no me deja meterlo en el ciclo del master.

Se puede saber x que??

roberto
Maxi Forumor

Post by roberto »

Lo acabo de intentar en la version del 21 de marzo del 2008, y funciona bien. Te recomiendo, poner tus dudas en el foro en Español, donde lo vera mas gente de habla hispana. O si quieres aqui , pero en ingles.
mega

Post by mega »

Ok Roberto. Gracias por tu aclaración. Ya lo voy a probar, pero creo que estoy usando la última versión.
mega

Post by mega »

Hi again,

I've tried with the new version 2008, but I can't. I try inserting from one page mp3#go button in a cicle in main page, but it doesn't. Could you explain me step by step how I have to do it?

Thanks a lot

:roll:
roberto
Maxi Forumor

Post by roberto »

You can create the button on a page and with right click move it or copy it to the Master Page. Just make sure that the address of the button is available on the master page.
Also you can create the switch button on the Master Page.

Make sure that the name of your audio file is in the button and in the Folder Multimedia Data. Ex mp3#music , has to have a file mp3 called music on the Multimedia Data File. You can also create mp3#stop and mp3#pause.

When you install the Sunlite, there is a demo page called Traditional Lighting, there you can see the comands.