x y remote controler?

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Gerardo Corte
New Forumor

x y remote controler?

Post by Gerardo Corte »

does anybody knows if there is any remote controler for sunlite? will be great to be right in the stage fixing X Y instead of be tied in the pc guesing. thanks
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: x y remote controler?

Post by simonB »

Not at the moment. However Sunlite Suite supports the majority of MIDI and DMX controllers so you may be able to find one of these controllers that will do the job, then connect it to Sunlite Suite
Simon
--
Sales/Support
d23
New Forumor

Post by d23 »

simonB wrote:Not at the moment. However Sunlite Suite supports the majority of MIDI and DMX controllers so you may be able to find one of these controllers that will do the job, then connect it to Sunlite Suite
I would like to buy enttec programming wing [img]http://www.enttec.com/img/wings/frontpr ... ll.jpg[img] but I don't really have idea if it's full compatible, because I know that actually Sunlite Suite Software doesn't have directly support of them (I mean by the API they give, however would be great) but enttec has an aplication that emulate a MIDI device. So, can I have por example X, Y with control with a MIDI channel? For programming and playback. Thank you.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

As long as the enttec midi software sends out midi control messages, I see no reason why you can't use this with Sunlite Suite. You will need to connect your midi input to your midi output or use a MIDI emulator such as MIDI yoke or Maple MIDI to set up a virtual MIDI input and Output. You can use the console editor to build a visual representation of the device.

Take a look at the behringer BCF2000. It's about 1/5 the price of the enttec wing and has motorised faders that automatically move when you move the faders on the screen (with Sunlite Suite 2). There are also pre-built console images of this included with the software.
mely
Junior Forumor

Post by mely »

Gerardo Corte wrote:does anybody knows if there is any remote controler for sunlite? will be great to be right in the stage fixing X Y instead of be tied in the pc guesing. thanks

Gerardo.
Remote ok if you can do
with another pc
remote desktop windows
viva la familia