SCENE'S TIME BEFORE FADE IN PROBLEM

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

MEGATRON
New Forumor

SCENE'S TIME BEFORE FADE IN PROBLEM

Post by MEGATRON »

Hi,
I've built some scenes in a page that contains time before fade in time. When I use each scene individualy, the times rules perfect, but when I include the scenes in a cicle, only fade in and out times go well. I've seen that in the cicle tag, the time before appears in white.

Any suggestion. I need that function soon in the time.

Thanks a lot for everybody.

;-)
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: SCENE'S TIME BEFORE FADE IN PROBLEM

Post by simonB »

It sounds as though you have changed the time before fade in after you have recorded your cycle. The cycle reads the fade times when you record and therefore does not update dynamically. As far as I know, you cannot edit the fade times within the cycle, thereofre it will need to be re-recorded.

That should solve your problem, make sure you're using the lastest version and drop me an e-mail with your show if you're still having difficulties
Simon
--
Sales/Support
MEGATRON
New Forumor

Post by MEGATRON »

Thak you very much for your quick answer Simon.

I've checked again the cicle, and que TIME BEFORE FADE IN time is ok. When the cicle starts, only fade in times work and TIME BEFORE FADE IN times are jumped by the program. I post you the show file. Thanks again.

;-)
MEGATRON
New Forumor

Post by MEGATRON »

I've solved the problem. It was that I didn't add TIME BEFORE FADE IN time to the RELATIVE TIME. That was the mistake. The cicle uses relative time to go on.

Thanks again.
;-)