How do you get anything to work!

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

noeyedeer

How do you get anything to work!

Post by noeyedeer »

I really wanted this to work for me (sunlite suite)but after 4 days of reading downloading and printing manuals countless crashes on 3 different laptops and PCs I have admitted defeat and am chucking it in the bin.
I was feeling that I must be really stupid (not being able to work it out) but have spoken to my "Anorak clad " friend today who admitted that he too had tried it after realising that i could be stealing a march on him and had also been completely baffled by the manual that seems to bear little resemblance to the program which crashes often and wants to email "bugs " home etc

The potential of the software is enormous but it seems no one can tell me in simple terms how to use it.

I did look at this forum but after an hour or so realised that everybody else knows how to use it !

I wasn't trying to do anything clever , just light a few colour changers !

I only write this so that it could go up as another topic to help other new users who may find any replies helpful.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Where are you from? Where did you purchase the softrware? What are you trying to do?
noeyedeer

Post by noeyedeer »

[quote]
Where are you from? Where did you purchase the softrware? What are you trying to do?[/quote]

None of that matters and i did say in my original post ;

[quote]I wasn't trying to do anything clever , just light a few colour changers ! [/quote]

MY aim of posting was to perhaps help another person stumped by the inadequate manual, and overly confusing lay out of the software.

If you want to do something constructive then write or re-write the manual/post on this forum so that people with no prior knowledge could use it out of the box Just basics would be nice !

I won't be returning but you might help somebody else
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

We have thousands of customers using our products without any problem. Maybe the manuals are not perfect, I agree with that but we offer a very powerful tech support, according to all satisfied customers.
So I don't see any interest for this post, end of the discussion.