Sunlight 2006 Language Problem

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

sborder
New Forumor

Sunlight 2006 Language Problem

Post by sborder »

Hi,

I am having a problem with Sunlite 2006.

The English language has been grayed out, and it only selects French.

Also, the sliders at the bottom of the page do not show properly, they become black.

Here is the picture,

This is the latest version (Mar 20 2008). I am using a SL512EC Interface.

I may also email you this problem through "[email protected]".

I also hope that you don't stop supporting the SL512EC interface.

Thanks,

sborder
sborder
New Forumor

Sunlight 2006 Language Problem Update

Post by sborder »

!!UPDATE!!

I found out that my SL512EC DMX Interface causes the program to turn to French. I unplugged the interface and it was in English. I then plugged the interface in on my laptop, and it grayed out English and selected French. I then unplugged it, restarted the program, and it was English again.

I don't know how to fix this. Could you please help me? I can’t read French, and it is getting annoying.

Also, I have not fixed the other problem (the black missing faders).

Thanks,

sborder
Domingos
Junior Forumor

Post by Domingos »

HI sborder, as long as I know they stop supporting the SL512EC interface. The last version of the software does not support the SL512EC interface.
It's ridiculous that a company like Nicolaudie stop supporting a product with only 4 years old.
I say it again just for you guys at Nicolaudie, it's ablosutly ridiculous!!! It makes no sense, but thats the truth dude.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Domingos, please mind you language or I will give you some vacations from the forum! You are from Portugal, you can select portuguese and it works fine in the software.

It is not a problem of supporting or not the product but a problem of piracy and we have to protect our products and dsitributors, I have already answered to this question at least 2-3 times in the forum and I am tired about that so please check again.

For the sliders, I don't understand what you are talking about. If it is about the OUT window, you have selected the "HTP" mode, turn them all to "AUTO" and you will get what you need.
Domingos
Junior Forumor

Post by Domingos »

Bruno, I apologize for my words, I recognise that were not the most appropriate.
sidneyeditor
New Forumor

problem

Post by sidneyeditor »

HI Bruno.
Me and more four friends are with a similar problem. I ask then that posts the link here for the topic of the forum that points for that subject. We can see like this what to do.
Thankful.