position question/remark, and stability concerns

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Robbert

position question/remark, and stability concerns

Post by Robbert »

Hello,

I'm doing a theatershow at the moment.
I created several position switches, compressed them together in one button and programmed them in my scenes, all works well except when I need to edit my positions, the red crosses (from the several spot positions on the x/y field) are too close to eachother, so i can only change spot 1 and if i'm lucky spot 2. I really need a solution for this.

Also sunlite still crashes when I delete a scene from my master page.
And when I try to save the show the software also crashes.

Please tell me why that happens, thanks a lot in advance,

Robbert
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Which version do you use?
Robbert

Post by Robbert »

The crashing problems described above were solved when I started using sunlite suite beta (the one you can download at the moment). But when i tried making new scenes i found out that when, for example, i made a setting with green and yellow on my moving heads and saved it to a scene in the master page, all the heads would be all yellow or all green, very strange. then i loaded the same show into an earlier version and making a scene would work perfectly fine...
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

How are you assigning different colors to your moving heads? Are they coming from different pages or are you using the "Fixtures" window?