power supply to SLESA

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Spirs

power supply to SLESA

Post by Spirs »

Hi to everyone,
I have a SLESA - U5 stand alone suite. The plug of the power supply, as I thought, did not plugged in well in the suite. I had to turn the plug and find a place where I could see that I had power on the suite but after a while it lost contact again, and I had to do the same. So I changed the outer and the inner plug but with no luck. Although at the beginning it worked for a while, it stopped and now it does nothing as I have no power to the suite.
My first thought is that suite is burned, but could it be something else?

Thanks

Spirs
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Can you power the interface with the computer ?
Spirs

Post by Spirs »

No I cannot power it from the computer
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Well, before to return the interface, please check that it is not a problem with the power switch (back of your interface). Just try to make a simple contact (open the box before). If it does not power the interface then download and complete the following form to return your product http://www.dmxsoft.com/global/ftp/rma.pdf
Spirs

Post by Spirs »

A strange thing happened today. I let the suite yesterday about 4 hours with the plug on and nothing happened. I still had no power. I put it again in the plug today and after half an hour I saw the leds blicking and I've done nothing different with the previous day. Just put the plug in. I also connected it to my PC and it worked as well. I forgot to tell you at my first post that I have checked the fuse and it was OK. Has thing anything to do with the transformer?

Thanks a lot you for your concern and your help.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Your interface is probabbly damaged, please complete the RMA form to get the authorization and return the product so we can exchange it.