Group Pan/Tilt and Gobochange

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Jaws

Group Pan/Tilt and Gobochange

Post by Jaws »

Hi,
is there a way to pan/tilt whole groups of fixtures, besides creating a scene and copy the pan/tilt status from one to all other lights? If I use the "Take" window I can only move one, even though I highlighted all fixtures of a page.
Another question: I use the GLP YPOC 700 (in the program) and I changed the gobos in ScanLibrary, but I forgot a simple "Open" gobo. So I changed the gobos again in SL but the Gobo tab did not change in the 700 page. Can I somehow update that page without having to create a new 700 page and position all fixtures again?
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

You must activate all take buttons in the TAKE window to move all fixtures together.
The, to update your page with the new profile, go to the "Channels" tab of the page settings window and click on the correct button in the toolbar (left-side of the window).
Jaws

Post by Jaws »

How do I activate all Take buttons? When I click them one after another,
they seem to be all "pushed", but when I move the cross, just the last fixture moves. Do I have to press a button on the Keyboard and then activate the buttons?
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

You must press and hold the keyboard shortcuts.