SELSA1 IP NOT RECOGNIZED

User based support for The stand alone Ethernet interface.

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, florent, Ben

karmakard
Junior Forumor

SELSA1 IP NOT RECOGNIZED

Post by karmakard »

MY SELSA1 IP SL. NO. D3609237 IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED BY EASY STAND ALONE ANYMORE.
THE IP ADDRESS OF THE SELSA1 IP IS 192.168.1.20. THE PING WORKS FINE, BUT IT IS NO MORE RECOGNIZED BY THE ESA VERSION MAY14, 2007.

COULD I GET SOME HELP URGENTLY.

REGARDS
Debasish
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: SELSA1 IP NOT RECOGNIZED

Post by simonB »

Update ESA
karmakard
Junior Forumor

Post by karmakard »

Updated to the latest version of EasyStandAlone (30 APR 2010) from the Download section, ....

Nothing happened, still no luck of detection...

btw, I have been using this same version till 5 days back, & it was detecting perfect.
No updates have been done to the windows or the SELSA or the ESA... & its not getting detected, tried in many comps...

ping's perfect in every comp.

regards,
Debasish
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Sounds strange that it should suddenly stop working.

-Try disabling all other devices, eg wireless card
-Try assigning your computer a static IP, make sure it is on the same subnet and the first 3 parts of the IP address are the same
-Try a different cable
-Try resetting the unit, hold button 3 and whilst powering up to set the unit as an art-net decoder, then repeat the step again to convert back to DMX interface and hard reset
-check out the IP not detected tutorial http://www.nicolaudie.com/nicolaudietv go to tutorials0->esa>interactive troubleshooter

If none of the above work and the box is still not being detected by the software but the ping is fine, then the only solution I can see is to send the unit back to us so we can test it
Simon
--
Sales/Support