PROBLEMA CON VISTA X64

*DISCONTINUED* SL1024EC - SL2048EC - SL2048FC - SLESA-U5 - SLMEV

Moderators: simonB, dylan, florent

elivan

PROBLEMA CON VISTA X64

Post by elivan »

Tengo la interface SIUDI 5A y no la puedo hacer funcionar con windows Vista 64 bits, y por lo que vi en el el sitio web, los drivers para vista y seven solo vienen para versiones superioes de Hardware Sunlite. Osea que nos vemos obligados a cambiar el hard para que funcione. La verdad es todo un problema. Espero puedan solucionarlo y sacar los drivers para windows vista o seven x64 cuanto antes.

I SIUDI 5A interface and I do not work with Windows Vista 64-bit, and from what I saw on the website, the drivers for Vista and seven new versions only come to Sunlite Hardware. Bone we are forced to change its hard to work. The truth is quite a problem. I hope they can fix it and get the drivers for windows vista x64 or seven at once.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: PROBLEMA CON VISTA X64

Post by bruno.falip »

Hello, the SIUDI-5A interface is not 64-bit Windows compatible. The only solution is to install a 32-bit windows or use a compatible interface (new product or SUIDI-6C).
HERALED

Post by HERALED »

hi

i have the same problem i can`t run suidi-5a with windows 7 64 bit operating syttem
and you are not telling us solition if there is any solition could you please tell us otherwise if this is your product stay behind your product and please find a solition.

thank you
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

The solution is to upgrade your product to 64 bit or stay with a 32 bit OS.
Simon
--
Sales/Support