SLESA-U5 Problem

*DISCONTINUED* SL1024EC - SL2048EC - SL2048FC - SLESA-U5 - SLMEV

Moderators: simonB, dylan, florent

wagnerpj

SLESA-U5 Problem

Post by wagnerpj »

I have a SLESA-U5 controller that is about 2 years old that has been running in Stand Alone Mode well up until the last few months, where now there seems to be a lack of sync between the internal clock and the "real world" time. I'm using the controller to sequence the custom high-power LED lighting for my marine coral reef aquarium.

Today when I went to reprogram the controller, I can read/write to the SLESA-U5, but I can't get the internal clock to trigger the various scenes in Stand- Alone mode anymore. None of the "trigger" boxes on the software were unchecked, all I did for the reprogram was to change some of the times for the various scenes to trigger.

I can step through the new scenes with the manual buttons on the SLESA-U5 controller, and they all fade and sequence correctly, I just can't get them to time-trigger.

Any suggestions as to what's going on?

Thanks.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: SLESA-U5 Problem

Post by simonB »

3 things to try...

1. Open easy stand alone. Make sure your interface is connected. Click tools->synchronise internal clock. Make sure the internal clock time is correct.
2. Connect your interface. Close Easy Stand Alone. Open up Hardware Tools in the Easy Stand Alone directory (if it's not there you need to install the latest ver). Click the date/time tab and synchronise here.
3.The battery inside the box may have gone, this is a standard battery and is about £1 to replace
Simon
--
Sales/Support