Automatic control

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

notnikle

Automatic control

Post by notnikle »

My company has purchased 3 of the usb and software controllers and we are amazed how easy it is to program a show. I read somewhere that you can set a start time, stop time as well as a start date and stop date. I can't seem to find any information on how to do this. I can get my show to trigger with an audio signal but would like to be able to startup sl2002 and have it automatically start the cycle. It would then pause and wait for the audio signal. Is this possible? :idea: We are trying to automate out light shows and everything is working ery well except getting the cycle to auto start when the page opens. Any help on this, or the time/date start and stop would be helpful. Everything else we have learned about is really wonderful and I am glad that we found this software. We probably will be getting some more units in the future as we expand and open new centers. Keep up the good work
Roger Elkinton
Main Event Entertainment :roll:

Post by Guest »

Dear Roger,

To use TIME & DATE.
Select a button (scene, switch or cycle) and choose Button Settings in the menu. Choose the "Time & date" tab.
(this needs a First Class package SL512FC).

To start automatically SL2002 or any software, put a shorcut in the "startup" drawer of Windows.

To start automatically a Cycle, the solution is to trigger the Cycle with an external port (switch closure) and to keep it connected.
(this needs a First Class package SL512FC).

Bruno Nicolaudie