Problem with some lights.

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

aptc

Problem with some lights.

Post by aptc »

I have an Sunlite 2004 fist class interface without Dmx-in (green case) and work with Sunlite software 2004 and 2006 under win XP Pro.

The interface works fine, but with three lignts, two differents models of scanners and one moving light, can´t works.

With the moving heads (i have two), one of us works fine with the library, but the second only works pan,tilt,color and gobo.

The prism, rotation gobo, rotation prisma and focus not run.

I try to control the two moving heads with an dmx analog light controller anf both runs perfect.

With the two models of scanners not works nothing, i try to control with the virtual dmx controller of sunlite (dmx out window) and not have any response of faders moviment.

With dmx analog console all scanners run perfect and all funtions are operatives.

What is the problem?. Is any type of incopatibility of sunlite with lights?

The moving headt is an Spannlight YX-2103 575W 10 Channels moving head.

First scanners are unknow spanish manufactures.

Seconds are High End Track Spot V1 7channel Scanners.

Please help me. Thanks

Post by Guest »

Try to use a DMX splitter between your interface and the fixtures. The DMX is a very complicated signal, veen if we are in the "norm", some receivers could not interprate the signal correctly.
aptc

Post by aptc »

I don´t know any DMX splitter manufacturator.

Can you say me any model to buy it?

Thanks.
CharlyMai

Post by CharlyMai »

Hi aptc ...

You can buy a Splitter/Booster from SOUNDLIGHT (www.soundlight.de)

There is a 3 /5 or 10 Output Booster/Splitter available

best regards
CharlyMai
sonicj

Post by sonicj »

this unit from elation cleared up some significant dmx problems i was experiencing.

http://www.elationlighting.com/product. ... 0Solutions